Purchase Your Lake George Regional Park Pass
All fees are as noted on the following schedule. Admission to the park, whether by pass or by day use fees, includes access to all the park’s facilities on either side of the park. If you wish to go from one side of the park to the other, please check in at the gate first.
Day Use Rates
Adult General Admission: $4 per day
Children ages 5-11 General Admission: $1 per day
Skowhegan and Canaan Residents: $20 per year
Nonresidents: $25 per year
One-Year Family Pass
Skowhegan and Canaan Residents: $40 per year
Nonresidents: $50 per year
$2.00 per person in group
(applications are available at gate).
FREE ADMISSION for children under 5, Senior Citizens (age 65+) and Disabled Veterans.
The following rules apply to park passes
Please help us by observing them. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Passes will be sent when the pass fee is paid.
- Children 12 and over will be issued their own pass.
- Pass holders must present their pass when they check
in at the gate.
- The family pass applies to immediate family members only.
- Anyone over 18 years of age must purchase their own pass.